1. Editorial: Asking the Question . . . Do You SEE Brilliance?
2. The Brilliance Project: trying to understand great performance in the health service
3. How will we know brilliance in healthcare when we see it, be it say of a team, unit or individual?
4. What sort of approach could we adopt to define and describe it?
5. Time to Salvage the National Health and Hospital Reform: at least some of it!
6. Evidence-Informed Managerial Decision-Making: what evidence counts? (Part One)
7. Perceptions, Expectations and Support for a Community-Wide eHR System Among Hong Kong Residents
8. Top Management Support for Preparedness in Australian Health Organisations
9. Dental School Operations: a multi-dimensional mathematical simulation for understanding key variables
10. In Profile
11. Library Bulletin